If you are planning to install decking for your outdoor space, you should look for a good wood, it must be hardwood. Since it will be installed as an outdoor space, it is best to get an ipe decking. Check ipe decking cost Florida products and installation services to calculate your expenses.
Cost of ipe decking
The cost of Ipe decking may differ according to various factors, including:
- the grade of the wood
- the supplier
- your location
Ipe is a premium hardwood known for its durability and natural resistance to the following factors:
Ipe decking prices ranged from $8 to $25 per linear foot. The average cost of around $7 to $8 per linear foot. The rough estimates and prices may have been adjusted according to the quantity of harvested Brazilian walnuts. So, when you are calculating the cost of ipe hardwood and the cost of installation, the pricing affects various factors, such as:
- the specific dimensions of the decking boards
- the profile (smooth or grooved)
- the grade of the wood
These factors can influence the overall cost. Shipping and installation costs should also be considered when budgeting for an Ipe decking project.
How much does the ipe decking installation cost?
The installing Ipe decking cost is based on several factors, such as:
- Complexity of the project
- Labor rates in your area
- Any additional materials or services required
These are the factors that influence the installation cost:
- Labor rates. Local labor rates can specify the overall installation cost. The rates change on the location and the level of decking expertise of the installers.
- Deck design and layout. The sophistication of the deck design and the layout impacted the labor, including:
- intricate designs
- multiple levels
- unique features
- Site preparation. The condition of the site and the amount of preparation needed affect the costs. If there are existing decking or structures that need to be removed, it adds to the general cost.
- Additional materials. Depending on the design, additional materials such as:
- finishing products
- Finishing and sealing. Ipe decking requires finishing and sealing to maintain its appearance and durability. The cost of these materials and the labor involved are considered.
It can help if you get quotes from ipe decking cost Florida to get a more accurate and current estimate for your specific project. So, you need to check what your decking installation needs, and ensure that you get the right installers.